rule the world

Take That - Rule the World .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Saturday, August 22, 2009

35 LiST!

35 list! 
[got this from my FB account] a few things y'all should probably know about me... o_0 ...oohhh!!! i could see it now, if i'm this lazy at the start of my blog, i'll probably just be copying and pasting everything 
~XD i promise not to do that and write again!!!~


1. i love riding in swings and screaming at the top of my lungs when it gets scary.
 
2. i hate highfalutin' radio DJs who laughs and mocks callers/listeners who can't speak straight & fluent english, when they themselves don't speak that well and sometimes even utters grammatically incorrect phrases! *people, we are in the philipines, we should speak tagalog!*
 
3. my eyebrows was first plucked when i was 19 (i attended a party) it hurt like hell and i've never done it ever again...nowadays, my friend diane is the only one allowed to touch my eyebrows *she works at the bodyshop plus she shaves not pluck, thank god!*
 
4. i love stargazing & full moons, especially on a nice beach!
 
5. TMZ & jessica zafra leaves me in stitches *unfortunately not all people find them funny XD*
 
6. im a bad person, i always write wickedly funny sometimes sarcastic-witty stories about people i know, there was Bitches Suicides (about my lovely hs barkada), the Narcissism of Emily Rose (a very narcissist officemate i had before) and a lot more...careful, you might be next! mwaahahahahahahhahahhah!
 
7. i love walking/dancing in a drizzle *not in a typhoon and a flood, mind you! been there, done that, never doing it ever!*
 
8. right now, not a day goes by that i don't check my facebook, not because of the usual reasons but because of Vampire Wars, yes im addicted!!!
 
9. im still miffed and a bit forlorn that starbucks is not serving their double shot ice shaken espresso anymore...that was a lifesaver!!! bring it back!
 
10. i just love singing along off-key to my fave songs * i sound even worse than scuttle singing in the little mermaid* even if i'd annoy people.
 
11. im loving my present tong-its buddies right now at the same time missing my old ones!
 
12. im a big fan of arnold arre, gerry alanguilan, karen kunawicz, bob ong, and dino ignacio!!!
 
13.i love to cry...lol! yes i do, i cry over tear-jerker movies, sad books...i have easy tears...i love a good cry, the bawling-like-my-heart-is-b
reaking-type is the greatest!
 
14. i love sleeping on long couches *when i was in college, i was supposed to share a room with a divider with my brother, alas due to the constant bickering, screaming matches, and the never-ending fights, i kicked myself out, so my bed for the duration of college life was the big brown couch on the living room, god!i missed that couch!*
 
15. the bitches suicides invented TANG-ATS *woo!hoo! we are inventors XD lol!* its a dumb version of 
tong-its, but we love it still!
 
16. i fall in love with extreme guys to the smart-geeky-fashion-challenged-types to the mr.cool-i-don't-fucking-care-about-anyone/anything types...sigh!
 
17. i want to go to batanes this year (anyone going there, message me puuulllleeeeezzzz!!!)
 
18. i simply love accidentally meeting lost/old friends, be it at facebook or whereabouts :)
 
19. i get drunk on beer though i can easily finish a bottle of vodka, tequilla etc, without getting slurry or tipsy *hic!*
 
20. johnny depp is secretly married to me, that's why he can't marry vanessa paradis....mwahahahhahahahhahah!!!! i'm giving you permission to address me as mrs.depp, from this day onwards!!!
 
21. i now am a manga and jpop fan, i was turned by my cousin kay (before i was just an anime fan)...
 
22. ...im following 26 manga titles right now...number 1 on my list is NARUTO!!!
 
23. i used to put Kuro's (from the japanese band Home Made Kazoku) picture on my friendster account and because he looks asian my mom thought he was my secret-boyfriend *i was actually his secret-girlfriend, lol! i was the only one who knew :p*
 
24. i went to a psychiatrist once and didn't come back ever for another session, when he started asking me questions like "are you hearing voices on your head?" *duh!!!*
 
25. i love having pet turtles, unfortunately i only keep them for a maximum of 5 years then they die on me *i still have this wild dream of raising a peso-size one to a humongous one, it can actually happen, but not just to me :( *
 
26. the dog that i've ever loved the most was Buboy (honorable mention goes to Itchy & Spar)
 
27. i used to bake space brownies back in college *lovely! lovely! lovely!* i would be given a small bagful of weed never even knowing that i could be imprisoned if i was caught with it. lol! yeah, ignorance is bliss X)
 
28. david letterman used to make me laugh now peter griffin has that honor!
 
29. i can listen to pachelbel's canon for a whole day, i l especially love the piano version.
 
30. 'tween times are the most magical and sometimes scariest.
 
28. i am, i was, and will forever be a klutz!!! *ask people who knows me and they would all agree*
 
29. when im depressed i think of sagada...
 
30. when i read, hear, see, think of something funny, i laugh out loud even if people would look at me like i was nuts!!!
 
31. sometimes i get angry, scared and frustrated all at once whenever a certain girl i know get into her Road-Rage mode *im always on the passenger seat that's why!*
 
32. i love tea as much as i love coffee...oolong and milk tea, i can't live without.
 
33. cooking and baking makes me seriously and deliriously happy!
 
34. i miss you! coffee?
 
35. im getting sleepy...any moment now....zzzZZZ!


CLICK ME! more FREE graphics,quotes, personalized multiply themes,etc!!




DO YOU ALWAYS LOSE YOUR FILES? BACK-UP SAFELY WITH SKADOIT!!!

Skadoit Safe & Secure Online BackUp

No comments: